LOST YOUR WAY?
If you can't find the article you're looking for, check our homepage by clicking here.
TOMPAINE.COM HAPPILY ACCEPTS DONATIONS!
Click here to contribute online.
Or you may make checks payable to The Institute For America's Future-TP.c and mail to:
Institute For America's Future
1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 205
Washington, DC 20036
TomPaine.com welcomes feedback from our readers. Please use the form below to send us comments, questions or suggestions. You can also use your own e-mail program and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We publish Letters to the Editor each Friday in the Opinion section. Please include your name and e-mail address with your letter if you would like it to be considered for publication.
TomPaine.com also welcomes submissions. Because we only publish a small number of original pieces each week, be advised that our capacity to respond in a timely manner to each submission is limited.
We seek 600-1,000 word original commentaries that meet the following criteria. The submission should:
- Express a well-argued opinion or analysis informed by sound research or reporting.
- Address topics that are political, national and current in scope. TomPaine.com covers international issues only through the lens of U.S. foreign policy.
- Advance or enlarge the analysis that's offered on the editorial pages of the nation's leading papers.
- Illuminate the public interest angle of a current event or issue.
- Employ accessible, snappy prose, especially when tackling complex or dry subjects.
We also welcome submissions for other sections of the site (Act Now, Wonky But Worth It, Pass It On, etc.). Please put the section name in the subject line of your e-mail.